This is what a day in the life of an entrepreneur looks like! I am Bianca, owner of the blog Sincerely Bianca. I am also a communications coordinator as my full time day job. If you would love to get to know me more I have attached a link to my blog, Youtube or Instagram, feel free to reach out if you resonate with my work!
My daily routine has definitely changed especially with everything that has been going on in the world! It can be difficult dealing with change, but I am the type of person who takes that as a way to perfect the situation we are in. Working from home has been a dream for me and something that I am currently pursuing with my side hustles. As someone who has worked from home for over the past month, I have been able to experiment with different routines.
The time has come where I have FINALLY figured out the perfect girl boss routine!
The first thing that I do when I wake up is stretch my body, remember you want to have a clear mind, body & soul to have a productive day.
- STRETCH YOUR BODY - this will help with any stiffness especially since your body hasn’t been active in 6-8 hours!
- YOGA - helps with clearing your mind, body & soul. You want to set good intentions for the day! The less distractions during the day = productivity!
Once I get through my yoga session, it’s time for coffee and breakfast. We may have just fueled our body with some spiritual goodness but now it’s time to get some food into our bellies. Remember to drink lots of water as well! Here are some reasons why eating breakfast is great:
- KICK STARTS YOUR METABOLISM - This is a great way to get your metabolism moving for the day. My favorite breakfast currently is avocado toast! SO GOOD!
- ENERGY - Food gives you energy, you need energy so that you can work hard to achieve those goals.
I prefer to eat my breakfast without going onto Facebook or Instagram.
Sometimes these applications can be too much and can lead us into a different mindset. When you’re setting good intentions it’s best to have it free from others thoughts and opinions. I follow a couple of affirmations & inspiration playlists on Spotify that I will listen to instead. This helps to stay in the positive mindset before tackling a day of work.
Now, it’s time to get ready for work - checking emails and getting your work done. Things that I have learned to keep my days productive are:
- MAKE LISTS - Making a list of what needs to get done. I will write down everything that needs to get done for the day. Something about checking things off the list feels amazing!
- LIMIT CELL PHONE USE -I limit the use of my cell phone, I know that I can fall into the hole of TikTok, Instagram and Facebook. I give myself breaks here and there and they are timed so that I can get back to work.
Speaking of breaks - when is a good time to take a break from working?
A good time for a break is when you’re feeling anxious or jittery. Do you need to get up and go for a walk? Are you hungry? Do you need to go to the bathroom?
- FREQUENT BREAKS - Small breaks are good to have throughout the day because it gives you time to release any excess energy before accomplishing another task.
- TAKE A WALK - walks also help you to recharge your batteries so to say. I love taking walks around 2:00pm because honestly that’s my crashing point. Going outside and taking a walk with my puppy helps to break up the day for less distractions!
Thank you to Girl Boss Collection for this opportunity and for encouraging women!
Being a guest blogger on this blog has been an honor. If any girl bosses have any other tips & tricks to having a productive day, I would love to hear about it! Be sure to reach out to me on Instagram